Become Healthy in Mind, Body and Spirit
Training in a Tried and Tested Traditional Martial Art - Aikido
Established for over 35 years, learn from the premier Aikido school in Australia.
What you get from learning Aikido with us:
- You will become fitter and stronger, so you can have more energy and do more of what you love in your day.
- You will develop more confidence within yourself, with others and with the environment around you so you experience more ease in your life.
- Your focus and discipline levels will improve to help you achieve the goals that you want.
- You will learn an invaluable life-saving skill that can protect yourself and your loved ones.
- You will gain new friends by being a part of a friendly and supportive community of like-minded people.
Next Program Starts 4th February 2019
43 Crissane Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2:00 - 3:00pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 - 7:30pm
Saturday 12:00 - 1:00pm
3/52 Smith Road, Springvale VIC 3171
Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 - 8:00pm
Saturday 4:00 - 5:00pm
What's So Good About the Course?
- A 28-Day program with up to three 1-hour classes each week (valued $170) and a durable uniform (valued $99) for only $199
- Learn Aikido with other beginners so there's no need to feel self-conscious
- We tailor the course to you because we understand that each student is different
- Be taught by fully-qualified, passionate male and female instructors, with over 30 years experience, who make sure you develop strong Aikido foundations
- World-class facilities with a dedicated full-time Aikido training hall
What Will I Learn in the course?
- Introduction to etiquette and philosophy of training in traditional Aikido school
- Basic Aikido stances
- Basic Aikido techniques
- Falling skills
- Self defence applications
"I was a bit scared about doing martial arts as I had never done martial arts or even exercised regularly before but the Shudokan and instructors gave me a nurturing environment in which to learn, and I developed fitness and mental toughness that I hadn't had before"
- Judith Nguyen
"I wasn't sure about Aikido to start with but after learning from Sensei Joe and the other instructors here, I got to feel their techniques and knew Aikido was right for me."
- David Monagle
Begin Your Journey Today
Aikido improves your fitness and develops a healthy mind. Why not give it a go and see what you think for yourself? Get in quick and register your interest as places are limited. Click below to enrol in the course or if you have any further questions, call us on 9440 7028 or fill in our enquiry form.