It is with great excitement that we announce the return of our Adults classes next week. We thank you for your patience and support over the past 7 months and look forward to having the dojo come back stronger than ever! To help you get back into training quicker, we have a limited time $60 discount coupon offer – please read on for more information.
We need your help to ensure everyone’s safety and ask that you:
- enrol your membership via direct debit and sign the COVID-safety and General Terms and Conditions forms on the Student Portal online (coupon code ADULTSBACK2TRAINING can only be used from this link)
- reserve your place in classes via Student Portal or Zen Planner App (Google or Apple) – class sizes capped at 20
- arrive at least 10 minutes before the class and bring a drink bottle
- sanitise hands, answer COVID-19 screening questions and have temperature checked on arrival
- wear mask when not on training mats
- adhere to social distancing within dojo, including number of people allowed in changerooms
- classes are currently non-contact so please keep your distance from other students
- bring your own training equipment and ensure your name is on it
- please not touch anyone else’s training equipment
- online classes are no longer being run
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 9440 7028.
Check out the timetable below!