Fitness For Mind And Body - Aikido 28-Day Foundations Program
Training in a Tried and Tested Traditional Martial Art - Aikido. Established for over 35 years, learn from the premier Aikido school in Australia.
What you get from learning Aikido with us:
- You will become fitter and stronger, so you can have more energy and do more of what you love in your day.
- You will develop more confidence within yourself, with others and with the environment around you so you experience more ease in your life.
- Your focus and discipline levels will improve to help you achieve the goals that you want.
- You will learn an invaluable life-saving skill that can protect yourself and your loved ones.
- You will gain new friends by being a part of a friendly and supportive community of like-minded people.
- A 28-Day program with unlimited 1-hour classes each week (valued $170) and a durable uniform (valued $99) for only $199
- We tailor the course to you because we understand that each student is different
- Be taught by fully-qualified, passionate male and female instructors, with over 30 years experience, who make sure you develop strong Aikido foundations
- World-class facilities with a dedicated full-time Aikido training hall
- Introduction to etiquette and philosophy of training in traditional Aikido school
- Basic Aikido stances
- Basic Aikido techniques
- Falling skills
- Self defence applications
43 Crissane Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2:00 – 3:00pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 – 7:30pm
Saturday 1:30 – 2:30pm
3/52 Smith Road, Springvale VIC 3171
Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 – 8:30pm
Saturday 4:00 – 5:30pm
Begin your journey today
Aikido improves your fitness and develops a healthy mind. Why not give it a go and see what you think for yourself? Get in quick and register your interest as places are limited.
Enrol below or if you have any further questions, call us on 03 9440 7028 or enquire now.
Aikido Shudokan was the first Yoshinkan style dojo in Australia;
founded by Joe Thambu Shihan in 1980, and has schools in Heidelberg West, Springvale, Altona, Albury and Geelong, teaching men, women and children.
What our students say